Vaccine Justice Feminist Strategy Session : How can feminists collectively organise to hold States accountable?
In a follow-up strategy session, we will explore possible avenues of resistance to corporate capture of health and how we can mobilise collective solidarity to hold states accountable and pursue vaccine justice.
In interactive small groups, we will exchange on our local contexts and develop collective messages and collective actions we can undertake.
These sessions are part of a series of conversations for a #FeministBailout and Economic Recovery plan that centers health and wellbeing of our communities and the planet. The session will have simultaneous interpretation to English, Spanish and French.
- African Center for Biodiversity (ACBIO)
- Association for Women's Rights in Development (AWID)
- Development Alternatives with Women for a New Era (DAWN)
- Global Justice Now
- Realising Sexual and Reproductive Justice (RESURJ)
- Transnational Institute (TNI)
- Treatment Action Campaign (TAC)